Why Choose Us
- No introductory pricing gimmicks.
- Available where other providers aren't.
- Faster, cheaper, and more reliable than satellite.
- No equipment rental fees.
- Locally-based sales, service and support.
|Plan||Download Speed||Upload Speed||Data Allowance||Setup||Monthly|
|20 for 30||Up to 20 Mbps||Up to 10 Mbps||500 GB /month||$150.00||$30.00|
|40 for 50||Up to 40 Mbps||Up to 20 Mbps||1000 GB /month||$150.00||$50.00|
|Custom||Up to 150 Mbps||Up to 45 Mbps||5000 GB /month||$350.00||$160.00|
Policies & Disclaimers
- The speeds advertised are maximum speeds and are not guaranteed. Speeds can vary depending on multiple factors such as signal strength, interference, obstructions, maintenance, and network congestion.
- Customers exceeding their data allowance may have their speeds reduced or service suspended at our discretion. In instances where the service to other customers is not immediately threatened, we will make a best effort attempt to contact the customer to discuss the issue before suspending service.
- All services are provided on a best-effort basis. We make no guarentees about the reliability, compatibility, availability or quality of the services provided. We shall not be held liable for costs incurred as a result of service unavailability or degradation.
- Setup charges as advertised are based on a basic installation and do not include the cost of custom mounting options, poles, or customized equipment that may be required to provide reliable service.
- Installation requires mounting a small device to the outside of your home, either directly or on a pole. The location and direction of this device is based on line-of-sight to one of our towers. We will need signed authorization from the property owner before installation can begin detailing where the device will be located on your property.
- All equipment, devices, mountings, cabling, etc installed during setup of our service remain our property and must be returned upon service termination. Failure to return the equipment or failure to permit us to retrieve it after 15 days of the initial request will result in us charging the full retail price for all unreturned equipment to your on-file payment method(s) or submission of your account to a collections agency.
- If the customer requests our device(s) to be relocated or moved after initial setup, additional costs will be incurred.
- For safety reasons, we will not bury cable or enter an attic or crawlspace to complete installation.
- No refunds will be issued for setup/installation fees or pre-paid service fees after 30 days from the initial date of setup completion. Custom labor and custom ordered parts & services will not be refunded.
- In instances where we are routinely unable to provide the advertised speeds, we may offer the customer the option of changing to a custom reduced-speed plan at a lower cost.
- Equipment damaged due to tampering, negligence or natural disaster will only be replaced at the customer's expense. The customer must not tamper with, alter or replace any device, mounting, cabling or surge arrestor without our prior authorization. The device must be properly grounded at all times.
- We may occasionally need physical access to the equipment located on your property in order to reposition, reprogram, remove, repair or inspect the device. If permission can't be obtained, service may be suspended or terminated.
- Unless an additional technical support contract is purchased, we will not provide free technical support services beyond ensuring that the service is working up to the outdoor unit (CPE/Radio).
- All payment information provided by the customer will be saved, and all charges will be made automatically unless a prior written agreement is in place. All service fees are charged in advance of the service date.